Parking & Climate-Controlled Self-Storage FAQ's

When can I access my unit?

You can access your unit with your gate code 24-hours a day with your gate access code.

What is a roll-up door?

Roll-up doors are very similar to garage doors and are accessed by sliding a latch and lifting the door upward. Roll-up doors are the most common door in self-storage and are bigger than most doors allowing tenants to maximize the space of their unit.

What is climate control?

Climate controlled units are cooled or heated to protect your stored belongings from the extreme temperatures.

Do you offer parking for the storage of RV/boat/car/motorcycle?

We do offer a limited amount of secure, uncovered parking for RV/boat/car/motorcylce. Contact us for availability.

Can I buy boxes and other packing products from Crossland Storage?

Yes. Crossland Storage facility offers a wide variety of boxes and packing supplies for sale in the office.

Do I get a lock when I rent a unit?

You can purchase a new, sealed lock and no one else will have a key to that lock or you can use your own. We recommend using disc locks, also known as a cylinder lock because they offer better safety of your belongings.

Can anybody drive onto this property or do you need a gate code?

Most of our facilities have an electronic gate system which can only be opened by a code that is assigned to each individual tenant.

What are the payment terms?

We want to make your storage experience a stress-free experience, including paying your bill. Typically, our leases are month-to-month. We offer the convenience of AutoPay. We can automatically charge your Mastercard, Discover, Visa, or American Express each month.

Do you accept credit cards?

We accept several major credit cards, including MasterCard, Discover, Visa, or American Express.

Do I need insurance for my stored goods?

You are responsible for those items you store so we recommend you either check with your local insurance agent to see if it can be covered under you home owner's policy or we can provide you with "Tenant One" insurance information.

What kind of documentation is required to rent a storage unit?

One of the following forms of identification; state issued identification card, drivers license, passport, or military ID.

Do I need to give you a notice when I am ready to move out?

A 10 day written notice is required prior to vacating the unit.

What sizes are available and how do? I pick my size?

We offer a wide range of sizes to accommodate your storage needs. Unit sizes range from 55, or 25 square feet, to 1445, or 630 square feet. Determining the size of your storage needs is easy with the help of our Online Size Guide.